Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yogurt Drops

C (Christina) and I have apparently switched bodies over the last few weeks as her firsts have been more up my alley and vice-versa. She's the sports fanatic and I'm more Betty Crocker meets 20's something. So today- I decided to don my apron again and break out the kitchen utensils.

On the menu- Yogurt Drops! With four kids ages 7 and under, I'm always looking for new and healthy treats. While browsing Pinterest, I found the idea of homemade yogurt drops. Surprisingly easy and quick to make, the kids happily devoured them within minutes. I'll definitely make these again!

Steps:
Take your favorite yogurt and put into a ziploc baggie (I used a Gogurt and skipped the ziploc step)
Cut a small hole in the corner of baggie.
Squeeze dime size amounts into circles on a baking sheet
(Add sprinkles on top for fun)
Freeze for one hour.

*My variations are in red.

Enjoy! *Jasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment