Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Adult-Sized Fireballs

Now that we're almost a month into this challenge, I find myself remaining open to trying new things even when those choices are seemingly small.  But that's how this works isn't it?! Small decisions added up over time make up our daily experiences. And I LOVE that my friends are so supportive and on board to help me.  Last night a good friend and I grabbed dinner downtown and instead of ordering something familiar, we both tried new brews (mine shown above was a new gluten free beer).  Then as the evening moved forward it brought us to a new location with a few additional friends and a new treat.  The adult fireball.  Remember those small jawbreaker-like hot treats from our childhood?  Well, let me just share this discovery of liquid yumminess with you!  Fireball is a cinnamon whiskey that literally tastes like a melted down version of our childhood delicacy. I'm not normally a whiskey girl... actually I can't stand the stuff.  But I've gotta say, this one is different.  I loved it.  Now I'm not a proponent of doing whiskey shots on a Tuesday night, but if done responsibly and in the company of good friends I say go for it!  Especially with Fireball. :) ~ Christina 

0 comments:

Post a Comment