Sunday, August 12, 2012

Frank & Steins Eatery & Pub

OK... this place has been open for a year and I CANNOT believe it's taken that long for me to go.  Y-U-M-M-Y!! This is seriously one of my new favorite places.  Not only does their extensive hot dog menu contain a vegan hot dog (with vegan options)... they also carry three types of gluten-free beers!  But that isn't even the best part... they have TATOR TOTS!  You know me... give me a basket of tator tots and I'm a happy girl.  But it doesn't end there... there are a gazillion TVs so the guys can catch whatever sports game happens to be on (I think my stepson was in HEAVEN), a bookshelf of boardgames (Connect Four anyone?!), shuffleboard, billiards, skeet ball and more.  Ever seen the show My Boys?  This place reminds me a lot of a place that crew would hang out in.  I definitely will be back.  It's just a bonus that it's a couple blocks from my front door. ~ Christina



0 comments:

Post a Comment