Sunday, August 12, 2012

KeKe's Breakfast Cafe

There aren't many restaurants in town that I've "wanted" to go to... but this is one of the few.  For no reason other than the name... my nephews and nieces call me Aunt KeKe.  So of course I was thrilled to find our that brunch this morning was here.  Not only did I get to catch up with some fabulous friends over a delicious brunch, but I also got to cross this place off my "bucket list".  :)  I must say the food is fabulous... everyone loved their choices (and some were just so decadent it made me wish for a moment I wasn't vegan or allergic to dairy).  I got the veggie wrap with all raw veggies and a smudge of basaltic vinaigrette.  Yum!  I definitely recommend checking this place out... especially for a weekend brunch.  Lunch is served after 10:30am so its a win win for both breakfast types and those like me that prefer the lunch menu. ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment