Friday, February 15, 2013

DIY Lavender Scented Car Satchel


Such a silly little project... but I HATE car fresheners.  I always find them too strong and end up getting a headache shortly after installing it.  So... I decided to make my own.  No clue what I was doing... I took a sheet of felt, cut it into smaller rectangles and began sewing with thick red yarn (I like that look). Inside I decided to put some dried lavender (still have a ton from my yoga eye pillows I made last year) along with a few drops of lavender essential oil.


YES!

Can we talk about how amazing these are?  My car smells so fresh, and the lavender is calming to boot.    It's a subtle smell (score!) and since it's all natural and nothing synthetically made... no headache.

Just call me Martha.  Wait... no don't do that.  Christina will do just fine. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment