Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Abita Cafe

Unfortunately I didn't snap any pics of this adorable little cafe... but it was definitely snap worthy.  One a recent bike ride through the town of Abita, a friend of mine and I decided to duck in from the rain sprinkles and grab a bite to eat.  Truth be told, my heart was set on the Abita Brew Pub but fortunately they were closed, thus allowing me to "try something new."  This quaint little place had a delightful menu (though most was not veg-friendly) with names and food combos that made you literally laugh out loud.  I had a salad with fresh fruit on top (chicken on the side since trying to explain that you are a vegan seemed to solicit a neon question mark over our server's head).  Overall... adorable place! I could see myself returning in the future.  ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment