Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Tap Room

Being new to the area (as an adult anyway), I've been asking around for suggestions on young (but not too young) fun places to go with friends.  The Taproom was at the top of the list given to my by several people.  So... when my girl Mallory was in town this past week, that's where we headed!  

Upon first arrival, we weren't impressed.  The clientele was fairly mixed in age, that wasn't it. There just wasn't that many people there.  So we decided to have one drink and then reassess.  I'm glad we did.  The place got jumping shortly thereafter.  Great music, good vibe and fun people.  If I'm not mistaken, there are about 36+ beers on tap so I can see this being a fun weekend hangout for sure.   We were there on a Wednesday night and they were doing Trivia.  Overall it was a great time.  Only disappointment was the very limited menu for a vegan.  I basically ate a sandwich dressed (literally lettuce, pickle and tomato only)... but hey!  At least they tried to accommodate me. :) ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment