Thursday, September 20, 2012

PeaPod

With four rambunctious kids, we go through most groceries in just a few days, causing me to do multiple Stop & Shop runs throughout the week. As you can imagine, this gets hectic! Most of the time, I'm on my own for these trips with the four little ones so I'm wrangling them down the dairy aisle, shielding their eyes from the candy and soda aisle and pushing them towards the fruits and veggies...And then...I discovered PeaPod! Well actually, Rich did- but that's besides the point!

After the first few minutes of trying to picture all of the products on my list in an online catalog, I got the hang of the moderately simple website and have used it twice in the last two weeks.  For budget consiouce families, this is so wallet friendly it's fantastic!  No more surprise "must haves" at the register or impulse magazine buys!

From my fingertips and computer to my door, PeaPod has been a lifesaver and I plan to keep to it! And with 60 days of free delivery- It's even better! *Jasmine
www.peapod.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment