Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Etsy Shop

What is Etsy? Basically, Etsy is an e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. I've joined before.  I've heard about it. But I've never sold anything through the site.

So during my transition, and the holidays just around the corner, I decided to give it a try.

WOW.  

That's all I can say.  Over 350 hand-painted ornaments were sold through this site alone within a 45 day period. 

WOW.  I was BUSY.  But that's not the best part... I really like the way Etsy allows you to keep track of everything in one neat dashboard.  Plus their iPhone app ROCKS. Every new sale would make my phone "cha-ching!" (which I just loved).

Definitely plan to continuing with this nifty little site. ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment