Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cinnamon Salt Dough Hearts

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and while I'm not a fan of the commercialized holiday, I am a fan of making people feel loved.  So I'm all ablaze with arts and crafts time over here... like a little red elf in the studio making surprises for a few of my favorite people.  This happens to be just one of my recent projects.

Cinnamon Salt Dough Hearts!

You've heard of Salt Dough Ornaments around Christmastime (I think they might have made my 2010 365 Challenge)... this is a sweet twist on that old standby.  The biggest plus is they smell AH-MAZING when baking.  The entire kitchen smells so yummy that I had people walking in asking when they cookies would be ready. :)

Check out the below link for the DIY steps later this week.  Such a fun project for the kids!
https://www.facebook.com/rhythmsofgracegallery
~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment