Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hydro Massage

I love massages, but let's be honest.  Who has the time or money to spend on such a regular basis?!  Well... plenty of people I suppose (thankfully so since several of my friends are massage therapists).  But not this girl.  Especially not these days.

So when I discovered that my gym had added the HydroMassage bed... I was ecstatic.  And when I saw an 82 year old woman get on it, push a few buttons to start it up and proceed to tell me it was her favorite part of coming to the gym... I knew I could do it.

Maybe I got ahead of myself just a bit.  But I did figure it out (after 10 minutes).  The last 2 minutes were heaven.  :)  Now that I've got it figured it out... you bet I'll be using it on a regular basis.  Even my MawMaw loved it.  In fact, it helped convince her to upgrade her membership to the $20/month package so she had full use of the massage bed. ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment