Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oven Roasted Asparagus

Being a vegan doesn't mean I love all veggies.  Actually, there are a TON of veggies I dislike... at least I used to dislike.  The longer I eat only a plant-based diet, I find there are more and more of these foods that I now kinda like.  Well... at least don't hate anymore. :)

Asparagus is one of the veggies I never really cared for.  Bleah.  Sticky, bitter, odd texture.
Need I say more!?

But I'm determined to change my tastebuds.  To start LIKING all vegetables.
Including Asparagus.

Tonight I stumbled on a fabulous recipe that I LOVED!
This is so yummy, I actually can say I loved it.  I loved asparagus. Wow.  Never thought I'd say that.
The recipe is posted to the Crunchy Cajun Facebook page if you're interested.
Look at me... I feel grown up liking asparagus. 
~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment