Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lafayette Volunteer Vixens

It's been two years since I've personally launched a new chapter of the Volunteer Vixens... but this was one even more unique.  I didn't know one person.  Not one.  And that somehow made it even more rewarding.  

Now that I'm back in Louisiana, I've been working hard to position the organization within the five major areas within a two hour drive of me.  Last Wednesday was the launch of the Lafayette chapter.  The women who attended our first meeting were all young and full of energy... eager to get involved and be a part of this movement.  YES! I left excited and invigorated.  I've missed my Vixens so much... and it feels good to introduce this group to a brand new area and circle of extraordinary ladies.

One group down... four more to go! ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment