Sunday, March 3, 2013

Noel at Route 92

If you were a child of the 80's, you most likely remember the hits "Silent Morning," "Like a Child," and "Out of Time."  The 80's and 90's dance club favorite, Noel, hasn't seen much success in recent decades but continues to tour and pursue his passion of DJ-ing and singing.  

Last night he made a stop at Route 92, in Youngsville, Louisiana.  A friend invited me along and who am I to say no to new adventure... or the chance to meet a washed up celeb?!  For the $13 entrance fee and paltry handful of songs he sang, I'm not sure it was worth it... but my friend was in heaven and isn't that all that matters.  I didn't get a pic with him (he was a sweaty mess) but Brooks did (see below). Noel looks the same, just older, and can still sing beautifully.  Overall a fun night out.  Route 92 was a cute little dive.  I can see the appeal to the place (despite the non-existant parking). ~ Christina
Noel & Brooks at Route 92

0 comments:

Post a Comment