Sunday, December 30, 2012

Egg White Face Mask


I've heard of this before, but had never tried it.  With a leftover egg white, I decided to put it to good use and try this beauty out.  An egg white face mask is an excellent way to tighten the pores and also gives temporary lift to your face. Most people swear that it’s a wonderful treatment for blackheads, acne and other skin conditions. Even though it is a bit smelly, it is inexpensive, easy and a great way to help you feel as if you have been treated at a spa.



The HOW is easy.  Separate egg whites and yolk, whisk the egg whites really good and apply a thin layer of the egg white on your face. Leave it to dry (about 20 minutes) and then rinse with warm water. Ta-da!



Since I only tried this once so far, I can't vouch for many of the spouted benefits.... but I will say your face does feel tighter.  Almost like you've had a clay mask.  Being vegan... I'm not sure I'd do this on a regular basis.  It grosses me out to think what that egg white really is (or was).  But I tried it.  :) - Christina


0 comments:

Post a Comment