Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oblivion Taproom

I heard of this place through a local vegan meet-up group that I'm a member of... and I have to say I'm glad I did.  I probably would never had thought to check them out otherwise.  While mainly serving bar food, the owners are vegetarians so there are several veg-friendly and vegan options on the menu.  Yay!  That's a great thing when you've got a twelve-year old boy who likes a regular hamburger as opposed to tofu-patties. Last night we grabbed dinner at this place... and loved it.  Be sure to check out their tator-tots... lots of fun flavors.  The chive-onion is my personal favorite while Jordan loved the regular plain ones.  The place reminds me of a dark biker bar... with its dim interior, pool tables and dart boards... but that just adds to the ambiance.  Check them out... they are right off Colonial Dr. http://www.obliviontaproom.com ~ Christina

0 comments:

Post a Comment