Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Pit Grill (Lake Charles, La.)

Searching for veg-friendly restaurants isn't always easy, but when I find one that goes out of their way to accommodate me.... I like to get them props.  The Pit Grill isn't fancy.  I probably would NEVER had even gone there to begin with, except their website showed some potential options and my cousin swore by it.  So off we went.  I wasn't impressed.  The place was ok at best in the cleanliness department.  Each menu item ordered was "not in stock" that day.  This adorable employee-only sign was in customer view (fail).  BUT... the staff went OUT of their way to make me a veggie wrap and to ensure it was dairy free (the line cook even came out to meet with me and ensure he understood what he could and couldn't use).  And the server was adorable and super friendly.  So I must give them props.  Service really does outweigh all that other stuff. :) ~ Christina



Not the fanciest... but hey! I'm impressed that this place threw together whatever veggies they had for this wrap.  It was tasty too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment